Would it be ...
... absolutely "the hell?!" if I went around India for two weeks with my Mexican dentist?
I mean, my rationale is that if he'd wanted to morph into some serial rapist-cum-murderer he would have done it when I was alone with him, in his car, in big bad Mexico City. Non? Plus, I will speak perfect Spanglish by the end of it. Stories for the grandkids, I say. I mean, you're only young and stupid once, right?
The days just pass so quickly nowadays. Not that I'm doing a lot of work, just a lot of fun/non-productive stuff, and a lot of 'sai-gang'/menial tasks. Character-building? Perhaps. I just don't want them to kill something in me.
I mean, my rationale is that if he'd wanted to morph into some serial rapist-cum-murderer he would have done it when I was alone with him, in his car, in big bad Mexico City. Non? Plus, I will speak perfect Spanglish by the end of it. Stories for the grandkids, I say. I mean, you're only young and stupid once, right?
The days just pass so quickly nowadays. Not that I'm doing a lot of work, just a lot of fun/non-productive stuff, and a lot of 'sai-gang'/menial tasks. Character-building? Perhaps. I just don't want them to kill something in me.

2 Comments:
!!!!!!!!!!!
india with jair?!
how the?
oh di. only YOU'D understand when i try to explain to people how he s like a completely asexual donkey. it's a long story.
Post a Comment
<< Home