too much
And this is what happens when you meet up with someone you had a couple of dates with in the past:
"Oh that photo of yours is hideous!"
"You're looking.. ghastly."
"You look like a man what."
I mean, hello?!
I've been known to take a lot of insults from people (especially guys) but when it comes from someone who's NEVER had that kind of banter and rapport with me and when it happens like that - totally unprovoked! (and yes, I *have* been known to provoke) - within the short span of two hours it's a bit MUCH, don't you think?
Pfffffft. Men.
"Oh that photo of yours is hideous!"
"You're looking.. ghastly."
"You look like a man what."
I mean, hello?!
I've been known to take a lot of insults from people (especially guys) but when it comes from someone who's NEVER had that kind of banter and rapport with me and when it happens like that - totally unprovoked! (and yes, I *have* been known to provoke) - within the short span of two hours it's a bit MUCH, don't you think?
Pfffffft. Men.

3 Comments:
No, my love. I said 'MEN', remember? :P
there are no men in Yong Joo secondary school
would it be better if he meant it in unassuming sincerity rather than overpresumptuous unprecedented banter?
go on, hit back. it's all relative to your perspective anyway =P
Post a Comment
<< Home