through a glass, darkly

Always there is a black spot in our sunshine: It is the Shadow of Ourselves.

Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, April 23, 2006

ya, right

It is 4am. I am having an MSN conversation with Matt, who's also up rushing an assignment.

Leah: I'm hungry.
Matt: When was the last time you ate?
Leah: midnight. a LOT of kitkat bars.
Matt: Do you have food anot?
Leah: erm. yah. I have tofu and miso soup powder.
Matt: That's mainly water and MSG.
Leah: That is unfortunately true. I also have one piece of raw chicken thigh and brie.
Matt: You know what they say about chinese students never running out of food?
Leah: Oh ya. When all else fails just drink soy sauce.
Matt: Ever had spaghetti and oyster sauce?
Leah: YUCK. I'm not doing that. Would rather die.
Matt: If you imagine hard enough it will be like lor mee.
When you're desperate enough anything will do.


Please lor. Pesto and pasta or Indomee with egg is the lowest I'll sink, thank you very much.

oyster sauce plus spaghetti = lor mee?

That takes delusional to a whole new level, in my opinion.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i was wondering what happend to u on friday when you did your vanishing act...thought you overslept again...why don't you just hand it in...doubt she'll kill you... she's too nice and everyone looked either very high or exhausted...some of the ang mohs had od-ed on red bull the night before so they had that slightly maniacal gleam in their eyes...oh yeah, and if you don't sleep for 20 hours straight your body starts to break down, literally so GO GET SOME SLEEP WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sigh

12:08 AM  
Blogger leah said...

eleven days? interesting. the most i ve gone without sleep is 60hours. that did NOT feel good.. and that's like less than 3 days. oh yeah. i think 11 days would kill me. but - dont you vaguely remember some case in the news of this woman who's had no sleep for 10years or something ludicrous? Or was it a movie? might be confusing fact and fiction. maybe i should get some sleep...

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!