through a glass, darkly

Always there is a black spot in our sunshine: It is the Shadow of Ourselves.

Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, April 13, 2006

more pictures?


More pictures, you said?
Your wish is my command :)



I have more pictures I can put up - you want? ;)

It's getting too hot. What they say about New England only having 2 seasons is true. Snow last week, hot enough for shorts and tank tops and mini skirts (yay!!) this week.

So I bumped into Gabriel while I was surreptiously trying to skirt past the KSG (skipping class! again! I is bad student) and he says he's going back to Chicago tomorrow to see his undergrad campus for the last time, and I immediately went, 'Yah! Don't get me started on England man! I'm so homesick!'. Then I caught myself and thought - when did England (or more specifically Cambridge) become 'home'?

Ok two hours to get this stupid paper done before I go hear the Peruvian president speak :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!