through a glass, darkly

Always there is a black spot in our sunshine: It is the Shadow of Ourselves.

Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm sitting here baby-sitting a sec 3 class for my absent CT (cooperating teacher, also my supervisor) and it's literally in one of the temporary container classrooms I did my 'A'-level maths exam (pui!) in. It's getting a bit less weird now (my third day in Dunman High, now situated in the old RJC campus) being a teacher here, seeing kids in my old secondary school uniform roam the corridors of my old junior college campus. I am trying not to be obsessive about things (like, it's OK to have the afternoon off, stop running around asking for things to do!) but old habits die hard. Yes, I am an obsessive idiot.

p.s. I have yet to make friends with the ex-discipline master (now an adjunct teacher) because I remain deeply traumatised by his papaya-confiscating antics. I have this urge to strut past him smugly, papaya in hand going, MUAHAHAHAHA.

3 Comments:

Blogger rhinestonedarling said...

papaya in hand must absolutely be made into a video and posted on Youtube.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

papaya confiscating?
wtf?
this i've got to hear.

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a papaya in hand is worth two ...

so you were deprived of papaya-blended-milkshakes in your youth, eh? .. now, it doesn't matter whether you reckon they are half-full or half-empty...

*grin*

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!