oh dear
So apparently Kenneth and his OCS mates were sitting around talking about their girlfriends -
Kenneth: 'Yah, my girlfriend teaches in dunman high.'
Army boy X: 'Really? My girlfriend is in dunman high too.'
Kenneth: 'Really?!'
Army boy X: 'Yah! Sec 4A!'
(now I just HAVE to go find out who she is, don't i?)
One of the guys also got dumped by his girlfriend because she discovered that she was 'fully lesbian' (prior to going out with him, she thought she was bisexual, duh).
So I said to kenneth -
'What would you do if you found out that I was bisexual?'
'Found out? What do you mean found out? I already put up with you and Pam all the time!'
'...'
Kenneth: 'Yah, my girlfriend teaches in dunman high.'
Army boy X: 'Really? My girlfriend is in dunman high too.'
Kenneth: 'Really?!'
Army boy X: 'Yah! Sec 4A!'
(now I just HAVE to go find out who she is, don't i?)
One of the guys also got dumped by his girlfriend because she discovered that she was 'fully lesbian' (prior to going out with him, she thought she was bisexual, duh).
So I said to kenneth -
'What would you do if you found out that I was bisexual?'
'Found out? What do you mean found out? I already put up with you and Pam all the time!'
'...'

1 Comments:
put up, what do you mean, put up??
BIsexual, man, BIsexual.
it's like Bicycle vs Monowheel
one wheel good, two wheels fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home