On google chat -
Me: 'Eh, I need help. They've made me NIE graduation speaker and this speech is... not coming along.'
Tym: '!!!!!!!!!'
Me: 'What?'
Tym: '!!!!!!!!!'
Me: 'What?!'
Tym: 'In what universe is Little Miss Slacker the NIE VALEDICTORIAN?!'
Me: 'Eh, don't say until like that, leh!'
That's what Mingkun said too, actually, in less eloquent a fashion, naturally... but ya, it's kind of true, I have to admit. GAH.
Me: 'Eh, I need help. They've made me NIE graduation speaker and this speech is... not coming along.'
Tym: '!!!!!!!!!'
Me: 'What?'
Tym: '!!!!!!!!!'
Me: 'What?!'
Tym: 'In what universe is Little Miss Slacker the NIE VALEDICTORIAN?!'
Me: 'Eh, don't say until like that, leh!'
That's what Mingkun said too, actually, in less eloquent a fashion, naturally... but ya, it's kind of true, I have to admit. GAH.

1 Comments:
In our universe that's par for the course, since in the army they make the slackers award winners too =P
Post a Comment
<< Home