through a glass, darkly

Always there is a black spot in our sunshine: It is the Shadow of Ourselves.

Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, January 15, 2006

I am apparently normal

Took this off Claire's blog. Yes, I am apparently normal! I feel.. validated. And bland. Bleah.












Your Social Dysfunction:
Normal



Being average in terms of how social you are, as well as the amount of self-esteem you have, you're pretty much normal. Good on you.



















Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com


Please note that we aren't, nor do we claim to be, psychologists. This quiz is for fun and entertainment only. Try not to freak out about your results.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kah Yong said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Kah Yong said...

haha...you are in NO way normal =P

That's a compliment btw...

Haha I've found your blog!!

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!