While I am in a politically incorrect mood -
Taken off the MCYS website verbatim:
P.S. I have nothing against the good folks at MCYS. They're fantastic and fantastically underrated, overworked, and underpaid.
Quote Pam (regarding working for the Social Support Division):
"You know, I wish they didn't pay me so little that I could almost start a file for myself..."
Taken off the MCYS website verbatim:
The Division's focus on social support for low income families encompasses:
[...]
- Preventive and remedial policies for families at risk (single parent, reconstituted families, families with incarcerated members, Malay-Muslim families).
[...]
- Preventive and remedial policies for families at risk (single parent, reconstituted families, families with incarcerated members, Malay-Muslim families).
Emphasis my own. Looks like someone made a Freudian slip (??) here... tsk tsk. Not a sweeping categorisation, no..
P.S. I have nothing against the good folks at MCYS. They're fantastic and fantastically underrated, overworked, and underpaid.
Quote Pam (regarding working for the Social Support Division):
"You know, I wish they didn't pay me so little that I could almost start a file for myself..."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home