through a glass, darkly

Always there is a black spot in our sunshine: It is the Shadow of Ourselves.

Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, April 29, 2006

three things tonight


"I am not blaming you for the things that you hoped to do.
I am blaming you for the things that you did."

You need my vote less than I need my conscience.
You need my vote less than I need my self-respect.
You need my vote less than I need to be able to write whatever I want on my blog without worrying about that growing dossier you may or may not have on me.
-----

"Whatever you do, don't end up with a guy who can't spell or write, ok?"

Yes Ma'am! I will bear that in mind. Ha.
I should totally get that t-shirt which reads: Bad grammar makes me [sic]!
-----

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4954096.stm


Dear Angelina,

Please please visit Darfur already. And if you have the time, it might be nice to swing by the DRC, Sri Lanka, Burma and North Korea too. Then maybe the world will fucking care.

Your ever faithful slave to celebrity gossip sites,
Leah xx

-----
Oh and do what you can, will ya?
http://millionvoicesfordarfur.org/

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You need my vote less than I need my conscience" (:

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!