through a glass, darkly

Always there is a black spot in our sunshine: It is the Shadow of Ourselves.

Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, May 13, 2006

I *knew* they were going to start coming in sooner or later - I'd rather later, but as it turns out... and she's one whole year younger than me!

Wedding invitations, that is.

I'm slightly in shock, I think.

Well, at least that means I'll have an excuse to fly back to good ol' Cambridge come December. Oh and at least I had the foresight to stock up on 'suitable dresses to wear for weddings'.

*deeeeeeep breath*



1 Comments:

Blogger leah said...

are you talking ang-pao money for all the weddings we're going to have to attend in the foreseeable future, or air-ticket money? ;) actually, it's more like BOTH. gah.

it's a good excuse to go back to england. i think i need some closure.. need to see cambridge for one more time as a tourist.

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!