Too funny!
If any of you order stuff off amazon.com and you've turned on the '1-Click' to purchase function on your amazon account you'll see what I mean.
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/47743
Please please please read http://www.theonion.com/content/index
It will make you and the world a better place. Really.
For a slightly less facetious but equally intelligent take on current affairs try http://www.salon.com/
I promise it isn't one of my dumb bimbo hairdressing sites.
Disclaimer: Right-wing conservatives/Republicans/asshats please enter at your own aneurysm-causing peril.
If any of you order stuff off amazon.com and you've turned on the '1-Click' to purchase function on your amazon account you'll see what I mean.
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/47743
Please please please read http://www.theonion.com/content/index
It will make you and the world a better place. Really.
For a slightly less facetious but equally intelligent take on current affairs try http://www.salon.com/
I promise it isn't one of my dumb bimbo hairdressing sites.
Disclaimer: Right-wing conservatives/Republicans/asshats please enter at your own aneurysm-causing peril.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home