Happy Birthday
As you turn 25 today, here are my wishes for you:
- that you will continually learn and grow in the word of God, and wisely put to use, for His glory, all the gifts of intelligence, discernment and fortitude that He has so abundantly blessed you with;
- that you will be grateful for every breath that you draw;
- that you will be daily filled with the hope and certainty of His purpose;
- that you will grow fuller and more complete in your knowledge and acceptance of yourself;
- that you will always have someone to share your laughter and sorrows with.
I see your 25th year stretching ahead of you, radiant with prospect. I see all your years to come, lined up, brimming with life and possibility. I see you, ‘full-souled, a lover of daylight and dense life’ – Don DeLillo’s marvellous words, not mine – living, loving, caring and bringing joy to all around you.
Happy Birthday, my dear. I love you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home