through a glass, darkly

Always there is a black spot in our sunshine: It is the Shadow of Ourselves.

Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

and THIS is what I came to harvard for ;)

Leah et al,

Thanks!

Although based in Fiji, I will mostly be working in the Australasian region (back in the mining industry) and a brief stint in Africa in the next few years. If any of you are in my part of the world, give me a hoy! I have invested in Fiji's hotel industry and at least 2 months forewarning could land you free accomodation at the Hilton 5 star resort spa in Fiji - depending on a whole bunch of friends and contacts that are also lining up to use my 10 week per year allocation!

Leah, I do some business in SEAsia and China and go through Singapore every now and then. I also have Mason fellow classmates in Singapore that work for govt. Have you linked up with them yet?
All the best for the future.


Peace,
G



Nice! :) OK, I get a break from NIE in December. Fiji Hilton, anyone? Maybe the ex-Ethiopian finance minister I always sat beside during class will have some kind of holiday deal for me too... or better still, some government-related company board post to divest... (just kidding, that one probably shady, I don't want! This also coming from the man who told me, "corruption? No, no, corruption is not a problem in my country!")

I wish I had more to offer these people except I'll bring you around Singapore if you come! but I don't, cos like Marcus says, we are pee sai.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the picture. picture good.

flights + land + sea transport...
still sitting on the right side of the MC vs MU equation?

amount saved is a red herring, skinny billy.

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WANT I WANT! I will be seeing you soon! YAYYYY! ((((:

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woman!! check yr straits times and please tell me i just read it wrongly!!!
IS EUNICE TAY the new CEO of NKF????????????

If so, is Eunice tay that panel spinning female??? the one who skipped a parliamentary meeting to fulfill some superficial singing engagement somewhere???

For the love of god, say this is not true and i hve got the names wrong!!! After the NKF fiasco, dare they put a panel-spinning woman with no credible track record of having managed a huge charitable corporation in charge???? who on earth makes these decisions???? do they make it wheel of fortune style??? spin a wheel and throw a dart...

12:43 AM  
Blogger leah said...

who is eunice tay? we got MP called eunice tay meh? damn, i need to read the states times a bit more.. and a bit more between the lines.. wait lah ok? let me sort out this UMNO-PAS paper mess first ok..

12:48 AM  
Blogger leah said...

oh wait - i think you re getting her mixed up with eunice OLSEN. are you?

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeep
Dog
House
Jogging
Smile

Killer Banana
Jumping Lefty
Killer Dolphin
Erasers are rubbery

valley of no caps

Return to Somewhat
Kit and Mash
Peelings Soup
Army Boys

3:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank god.

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!