Waaahaha. So I'm holed up in my room working on my last - last!! - NIE assignment and suddenly I hear my mum SHRIEKING for - not at - my father and it turns out some hapless sparrow's found its way into our apartment and in its horribly disoriented state has started to throw its cute little self at our walls and everything else in the living room. Suddenly I'm very, very glad it's a windy night and the ceiling fan was off. I don't think any of our eardrums would be left intact otherwise. Thank God. (I mean, also that the bird survived, of course.)
(and now my mum's going on about how maybe we should have put window grilles in. Did I mention we're on the 19th floor? Gee.)
(and now my mum's going on about how maybe we should have put window grilles in. Did I mention we're on the 19th floor? Gee.)

1 Comments:
window grills...to block sparrows??? that would be like.. chicken-wire, no?
Post a Comment
<< Home