through a glass, darkly

Always there is a black spot in our sunshine: It is the Shadow of Ourselves.

Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, May 21, 2006

I just wanted to say that today the sky is blue, and I awoke to the sound of a tree branch scratching at my window pane and the green dappled sunlight moving on my skin.

I am starting the countdown.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, the countdown began the day you were conceived. but it is a much smaller number to track now, to be fair.

Eat well. Crap well.

2:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mooooooooooo
Keeeeeeeeeee
i know you read these
Mooooooooooo
Keeeeeeeeeee

2:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes. I read these. and you are?

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i adore your sister
there's something odd about her that attracts me
like dust to the laptop screen
clearly, there's something even more odd about me, don't you think?
=)

11:03 PM  
Blogger Kah Yong said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Kah Yong said...

Haha a macabre twist on the topic:
http://70.86.201.113/imageserv2/temporary/PBF048BCTodayismyBirthday.html

which comes from the PBF online comic:
http://cheston.com/pbf/archive.html

12:05 AM  
Blogger Kah Yong said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leah knows who i am
But to avoid embarrassing her, I shall not reveal myself to you!
I only reveal myself to Leah.
Mwahahahaha..!..!

9:28 AM  
Blogger leah said...

you spell embarrassing correctly - double S double R - hence you cannot be Paul. I don't know who you are!
and KY - what's the link about??

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!